Friday 8 March 2013

Here


It has been very hot here of late.
One hot day after another, with no respite.
My energy levels have been low, have felt a bit 'blergh' over a few things and I have put a lot 'to do's' on hold.
Emails still in draft that should have been sent
A house in a mess that should have been sorted
a garden out there that needs to be watered
and a little blog here that has sort of lost it's mojo.
A long weekend is coming up, so after some r and r, hopefully I will get it together
and move onwards and upwards with a spring in my step and a smile on my face
and pencil in hand to tick off that dormant 'to do' list!

PS..the bear pictured  I have had since a baby. I guess you would call it vintage now!
(the child still within,decided a few years ago he needed some corduroy overalls....)

15 comments:

G said...

I never thought your blog had lost its mojo. I empathise with the feelings - go into autumn gently.. x

Meine Dinge Franka said...

Your images always touch my mind.

♥ Franka

Karen said...

I really love your interior photos.

Nikki Fisher said...

Judith this heat has been enough to slow anyone down! It has been so relentless. My energy had been sapped too, a good nights sleep helped immeasurably. The cool breeze will come and with it your energy and focus to handle that to do list! Until then surrender to the season and go slow even if the demands of life are calling you to hurry. It has taken me a lot of years to work out that going slow when I need to actually allows me to be at my most productive. xx

Coleen said...

Love your pics of your home, Judith, it looks endlessly interesting, the type of place where there's always something to look at and drink in.
I think March is just a blah month anyway, no matter where you live- here, we're totally exhausted with all the snow, cold and general greyness of winter, Spring can't get here soon enough. As much as I'm eagerly waiting for some warmth and sun is how much I'm wishing you a cooling breeze and that R&R you mentioned. Hang in there!

Cat said...

I love that bear,guardian of the child's soul.

Unknown said...

Mojo comes and goes ... sapping heat doesn't help. Your pictures are, as always, beautiful :-)

Judith said...

Thank you G for your kind words x

Judith said...

Oh, I'm glad they do, Franka x

Judith said...

Thank you, Karen x

Judith said...

Such wise advice Nikki which I really appreciate. The cool breeze has come and with it, a clearer mind to look at what's truly important.
Thank you ;) x

Judith said...

Your cool breeze has arrived Coleen..thank you! x

Judith said...

Always such beautiful words, Cat...I love that bear too. xx

Judith said...

Hello Geoffrey :) and thank you x

jay said...

such beautiful images. xx