Wednesday 4 January 2012

Around home on a Wednesday....



Agapanthus...I have so many in bloom in my garden. I love the purply, blue colour.




My collection of Baker's twine.  I use it for so many things, especially gift wrapping...'brown paper packages tied up with string'...I won't say 'these are a few of my favourite things!...oops I just did..sorry!!


My new dress from my daughter Anna. It was a Christmas gift. Perfect for the hot days we are having. It's so.light and cool to wear.


My husband  bought me this hand painted cupboard a few years ago...It  is great for storing  some of my clothes...or as he would say..stuffing my clothes in it!!



My vintage wooden spools.  I have a bit of a thing for wool and string!


My new necklace.  Anna's lovely boyfriend Arturo gave me this for Christmas...I have worn it nearly every day since.

             

That's my Wednesday....hanging out at home, enjoying the cooler day...it has been very hot here in Melbourne and the sea breezes gently blowing today were very welcome!!



3 comments:

Meine Dinge Franka said...

Such lovely presents!

I also like your home with these touches of blue ... Frida Kahlo ... and many pretty little things!

♥ Franka

Cat said...

Wish you a happy blue year!

Unknown said...

I love all the blue tones in your house! lovely - hope you are staying cool (wish I could transfer some of the chill we have been experiencing up North).

Hope you are well,
e